Lessons I have learned from my dogs . . .
Reading, relaxing, and cooking ideas.
Newly published, Lessons Learned From Dogs
Here are a few examples . . .
- On a hot day, drink water, and lie down under a shade tree.
* All work and no play is just plain no fun.
- Invite your dog to watch TV with you.
* If you wake up in the middle of the night, go right back to sleep.
- Humans cannot hear as well a dog. Maybe we need to listen harder?
* If what you need is buried, keep digging and you will find it.
Hardcopies may be ordered from Barnes & Noble or Amazon for $13.95.
Outskirts Press also has e-books for $10 available at: http://outskirtspress.com/webpage.php?ISBN=9781432766726
Another humorous book, this one about food, by D.A. Dailey:
Confessions of An Oenophile (wine lover)
Comfort Foods for Dinner Guests and the Entire Family – There are many…
View original post 56 more words